HISTORIC ENGLAND ARCHIVES
16 Jun 2020
While looking through The Historic England Archives, Peter Agius (Ra70) located a number of old images from Downside School and Abbey.
A number of the images include the Allan, which was opened in 1926, the Science Corridor with no memorial photos, the Gasquet used as a Refectory and the Main Hall with stag heads!
These images were originally shared on the OG Facebook Group, which can be found here.