All uniform must be ordered online prior to the start of term. When placing orders for more than one child, please complete separate orders for each to avoid confusion.
Before you start please read the girls / boys uniform book thoroughly to familiarise yourself with the full list.
- In the first instance, please take measurements for your child as detailed in the measuring guides
- Login to school website and order the items required. Remember all uniform items need to be ordered from the school shop but their are other items which your child needs which need to be bought elsewhere i.e. shoes
- If your child is boarding, please ensure they buy four laundry bags, and at least one storage crate
- Once your order is complete, please go to checkout
- Fill in your name and address details – this is for billing only. All items will be delivered to your child’s boarding house ready for their arrival. Please selection ‘collection’ this ensures it is send to the School Shop and then the boarding house
- If you wish to create an account for future use, please tick the box
- on the order note please fill in your child’s full name
- please click to agree to have read the T&C and then click the payment button which will take you through to the WorldPay site.
Once you have completed the order you will be sent a confirmation
Please place your order by the end of July to ensure it will be ready for the start of term
Please note that the school shop is not open standard hours in the school holidays and visits can only be arranged by prebooking, if you are visiting or local and wish to visit the School Shop please book in advance through the email email@example.com