Our science department take very seriously any child’s wish to study Medicine and make sure they have all the support and guidance they need to be properly prepared. In addition they are supervised by Dr Jeffries who is our UCAS co-ordinator.
Applying to Medical School Support
- Weekly meeting with a mentor in each science subject
- Intellectual conversations about medical matters in the press
- Support sessions for UKCAT and BMAT admissions tests
- Mock Medical School Interviews
- Close links with our local GP practise including shadowing days spent at the surgery.
- Practise admissions test
- Arrangement of medically related work experience